Names Of Fu Ping
How Is Fu Ping Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Fu Ping Used Clinically?
Fu Ping Usages and Indications
- Expels exterior heat - headaches, body ache, strong diaphoretic (rare in cool and acrid herbs), may be used alone.
- Unblocks muscle level, vents rashes - accelerates rash at early stage.
- Expels water, reduces swelling - hot superficial edema in the upper body accompanied by urinary difficulty.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases with profuse sweating.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Fu Ping Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Ping
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Ping
Staff Clinical Notes
- Does not help with coughs - helps lungs only with fluid metabolism.
- Burning this herb drives mosquitoes away.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu ping? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc