Names Of Fu Ping
How Is Fu Ping Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Fu Ping Used Clinically?
Fu Ping Usages and Indications
- Expels exterior heat - headaches, body ache, strong diaphoretic (rare in cool and acrid herbs), may be used alone.
- Unblocks muscle level, vents rashes - accelerates rash at early stage.
- Expels water, reduces swelling - hot superficial edema in the upper body accompanied by urinary difficulty.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases with profuse sweating.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Fu Ping Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Ping
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Ping
Staff Clinical Notes
- Does not help with coughs - helps lungs only with fluid metabolism.
- Burning this herb drives mosquitoes away.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu ping? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc