Names Of Fu Ping
How Is Fu Ping Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Fu Ping Used Clinically?
Fu Ping Usages and Indications
- Expels exterior heat - headaches, body ache, strong diaphoretic (rare in cool and acrid herbs), may be used alone.
- Unblocks muscle level, vents rashes - accelerates rash at early stage.
- Expels water, reduces swelling - hot superficial edema in the upper body accompanied by urinary difficulty.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases with profuse sweating.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Fu Ping Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Ping
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Ping
Staff Clinical Notes
- Does not help with coughs - helps lungs only with fluid metabolism.
- Burning this herb drives mosquitoes away.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu ping? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps