Names Of Fu Ping
How Is Fu Ping Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Fu Ping Used Clinically?
Fu Ping Usages and Indications
- Expels exterior heat - headaches, body ache, strong diaphoretic (rare in cool and acrid herbs), may be used alone.
- Unblocks muscle level, vents rashes - accelerates rash at early stage.
- Expels water, reduces swelling - hot superficial edema in the upper body accompanied by urinary difficulty.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases with profuse sweating.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Fu Ping Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Ping
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Ping
Staff Clinical Notes
- Does not help with coughs - helps lungs only with fluid metabolism.
- Burning this herb drives mosquitoes away.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu ping? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc