Names Of Fu Xiao Mai
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Used Clinically?
Fu Xiao Mai Usages and Indications
- Stops excessive sweating from deficiency patterns - nightsweats, spontaneous sweating.
- Nourish the heart - palpitations, insomnia, irritability.
- Childhood bedwetting.
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Xiao Mai
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Xiao Mai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Xiao Mai Is Discussed
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Xiao Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu xiao mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc