Names Of Fu Xiao Mai
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Used Clinically?
Fu Xiao Mai Usages and Indications
- Stops excessive sweating from deficiency patterns - nightsweats, spontaneous sweating.
- Nourish the heart - palpitations, insomnia, irritability.
- Childhood bedwetting.
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Xiao Mai
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Xiao Mai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Xiao Mai Is Discussed
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Xiao Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu xiao mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc