Names Of Fu Xiao Mai
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Used Clinically?
Fu Xiao Mai Usages and Indications
- Stops excessive sweating from deficiency patterns - nightsweats, spontaneous sweating.
- Nourish the heart - palpitations, insomnia, irritability.
- Childhood bedwetting.
How Is Fu Xiao Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Xiao Mai
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Xiao Mai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Xiao Mai Is Discussed
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Xiao Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu xiao mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc