Names Of Fu Zi
How Is Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Restores devastated yang - extreme cold limbs with abundant cold symptoms.
- Assists heart yang to unblock vessels and improve circulation, tonifies kidney yang to augment fire and avoid loss of the basal yang.
- Warms fire and assists yang - any problem associated with weak heart, spleen, and/or kidneys.
- Disperses cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain - wind-damp-cold bi, cold blocking organs, channels, sinews, bones or blood vessels.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in yin deficiency with false cold and true heat.
How Is Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-15g
- Boil for 30-60 minutes before adding others.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Zi Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
- Can be toxic to the central nervous system and the heart.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Zi
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Fu Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc