Names Of Fu Zi
How Is Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Restores devastated yang - extreme cold limbs with abundant cold symptoms.
- Assists heart yang to unblock vessels and improve circulation, tonifies kidney yang to augment fire and avoid loss of the basal yang.
- Warms fire and assists yang - any problem associated with weak heart, spleen, and/or kidneys.
- Disperses cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain - wind-damp-cold bi, cold blocking organs, channels, sinews, bones or blood vessels.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in yin deficiency with false cold and true heat.
How Is Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-15g
- Boil for 30-60 minutes before adding others.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Zi Is Discussed
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
- Can be toxic to the central nervous system and the heart.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Zi
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Fu Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc