Names Of Fu Zi
How Is Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Restores devastated yang - extreme cold limbs with abundant cold symptoms.
- Assists heart yang to unblock vessels and improve circulation, tonifies kidney yang to augment fire and avoid loss of the basal yang.
- Warms fire and assists yang - any problem associated with weak heart, spleen, and/or kidneys.
- Disperses cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain - wind-damp-cold bi, cold blocking organs, channels, sinews, bones or blood vessels.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in yin deficiency with false cold and true heat.
How Is Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-15g
- Boil for 30-60 minutes before adding others.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Zi Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
- Can be toxic to the central nervous system and the heart.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Zi
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Fu Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc