Names Of Fu Zi
How Is Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Restores devastated yang - extreme cold limbs with abundant cold symptoms.
- Assists heart yang to unblock vessels and improve circulation, tonifies kidney yang to augment fire and avoid loss of the basal yang.
- Warms fire and assists yang - any problem associated with weak heart, spleen, and/or kidneys.
- Disperses cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain - wind-damp-cold bi, cold blocking organs, channels, sinews, bones or blood vessels.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in yin deficiency with false cold and true heat.
How Is Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-15g
- Boil for 30-60 minutes before adding others.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Zi Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
- Can be toxic to the central nervous system and the heart.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Zi
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Fu Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc