Names Of Fu Zi
How Is Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Restores devastated yang - extreme cold limbs with abundant cold symptoms.
- Assists heart yang to unblock vessels and improve circulation, tonifies kidney yang to augment fire and avoid loss of the basal yang.
- Warms fire and assists yang - any problem associated with weak heart, spleen, and/or kidneys.
- Disperses cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain - wind-damp-cold bi, cold blocking organs, channels, sinews, bones or blood vessels.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in yin deficiency with false cold and true heat.
How Is Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-15g
- Boil for 30-60 minutes before adding others.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fu Zi Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Notes From Our Clinicians For Fu Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
- Can be toxic to the central nervous system and the heart.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Zi
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Fu Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc