Names Of Gan Jiang
How Is Gan Jiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Gan Jiang Used Clinically?
Gan Jiang Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle and expels cold - warms spleen and stomach both in conditions of excess due to externally contacted cold, as well as cold from deficiency due to yang qi deficiency.
- Rescues devastated yang, expels interior cold - very weak pulse and cold limbs.
- Warms the lungs and transforms phlegm - lung cold with thin, watery or white sputum.
- Warms the channels, stops bleeding - hemorrhage of various types, especially for uterine bleeding (must be due to cold - chronic and pale in color, with cold limbs, soggy pulse).
How Is Gan Jiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gan Jiang
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gan Jiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gan Jiang
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Gan Jiang is generally used
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Si Ni Tang Wan -Frigid Extremities Formula (Warm Interior Cold)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Mei Wan -Mume Fruit Pill (Expel Parasites)
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan -Knee Joint Pain Relief (Expel Dampness)
- Xiao Qing Long Wan -Minor Blue Dragon Pills (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gan jiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc