Names Of Gan Jiang
How Is Gan Jiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Gan Jiang Used Clinically?
Gan Jiang Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle and expels cold - warms spleen and stomach both in conditions of excess due to externally contacted cold, as well as cold from deficiency due to yang qi deficiency.
- Rescues devastated yang, expels interior cold - very weak pulse and cold limbs.
- Warms the lungs and transforms phlegm - lung cold with thin, watery or white sputum.
- Warms the channels, stops bleeding - hemorrhage of various types, especially for uterine bleeding (must be due to cold - chronic and pale in color, with cold limbs, soggy pulse).
How Is Gan Jiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gan Jiang
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gan Jiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gan Jiang
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Gan Jiang is generally used
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Si Ni Tang Wan -Frigid Extremities Formula (Warm Interior Cold)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Mei Wan -Mume Fruit Pill (Expel Parasites)
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan -Knee Joint Pain Relief (Expel Dampness)
- Xiao Qing Long Wan -Minor Blue Dragon Pills (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gan jiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps