Names Of Gan Sui
How Is Gan Sui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Gan Sui Used Clinically?
Gan Sui Usages and Indications
- Drains water downward, drives out congested fluid - fluid in the chest and abdomen, general edema; violent passing of water through the anus.
- Clears heat, reduces swellings - swollen, painful skin lesions due to damp-heat.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Gan Sui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gan Sui
- Dosage: 1.5-3g
- Powder: 0.3-1g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gan sui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc