Names Of Gan Sui
How Is Gan Sui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Gan Sui Used Clinically?
Gan Sui Usages and Indications
- Drains water downward, drives out congested fluid - fluid in the chest and abdomen, general edema; violent passing of water through the anus.
- Clears heat, reduces swellings - swollen, painful skin lesions due to damp-heat.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Gan Sui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gan Sui
- Dosage: 1.5-3g
- Powder: 0.3-1g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gan sui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc