Names Of Gan Sui
How Is Gan Sui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Gan Sui Used Clinically?
Gan Sui Usages and Indications
- Drains water downward, drives out congested fluid - fluid in the chest and abdomen, general edema; violent passing of water through the anus.
- Clears heat, reduces swellings - swollen, painful skin lesions due to damp-heat.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Gan Sui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gan Sui
- Dosage: 1.5-3g
- Powder: 0.3-1g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gan sui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc