Names Of Gao Ben
How Is Gao Ben Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Gao Ben Used Clinically?
Gao Ben Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold, vertex headaches (teeth/jaw pain)
- Dispels wind and dampness - useful for wind-cold-damp bi-syndromes and/or acute lower back pain from wind cold
- Resolve dampness effecting stomach/spleen
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Blood and/or Yin Deficiency
How Is Gao Ben Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gao Ben
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gao Ben
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gao ben? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc