Names Of Gao Ben
How Is Gao Ben Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Gao Ben Used Clinically?
Gao Ben Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold, vertex headaches (teeth/jaw pain)
- Dispels wind and dampness - useful for wind-cold-damp bi-syndromes and/or acute lower back pain from wind cold
- Resolve dampness effecting stomach/spleen
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Blood and/or Yin Deficiency
How Is Gao Ben Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gao Ben
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gao Ben
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gao ben? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Help!!! My dog has sprung a leak.
- Question of Diaphramatic spasm with possible vagus nerve involvement.
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc