Names Of Gao Ben
How Is Gao Ben Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Gao Ben Used Clinically?
Gao Ben Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold, vertex headaches (teeth/jaw pain)
- Dispels wind and dampness - useful for wind-cold-damp bi-syndromes and/or acute lower back pain from wind cold
- Resolve dampness effecting stomach/spleen
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Blood and/or Yin Deficiency
How Is Gao Ben Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gao Ben
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gao Ben
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gao ben? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums