Names Of Gao Liang Jiang
How Is Gao Liang Jiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Gao Liang Jiang Used Clinically?
Gao Liang Jiang Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle warmer, alleviates pain - epigastric/abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, hiccup due to cold in the middle warmer.
How Is Gao Liang Jiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gao Liang Jiang
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gao Liang Jiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gao liang jiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc