Names Of Ge Gen
How Is Ge Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Ge Gen Used Clinically?
Ge Gen Usages and Indications
- Releases muscles, clears heat - exterior disease in subcutaneous region and muscles (governed by spleen and stomach) - fever, headache, stiffness in the back and the neck.
- Nourishes fluids, alleviates thirst - stomach heat, externally-contracted heat.
- Vents measles - accelerates rash at early stages.
- Alleviates diarrhea - diarrhea or dysenterial disorders due to heat; may be used for spleen deficiency diarrhea if combined with other herbs.
- Alleviates symptoms of hypertension - headaches, dizziness, tinnitus.
How Is Ge Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Gen
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ge Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ge Gen Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Gen
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ge Gen
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Ge Gen is generally used
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc