Names Of Ge Gen
How Is Ge Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Ge Gen Used Clinically?
Ge Gen Usages and Indications
- Releases muscles, clears heat - exterior disease in subcutaneous region and muscles (governed by spleen and stomach) - fever, headache, stiffness in the back and the neck.
- Nourishes fluids, alleviates thirst - stomach heat, externally-contracted heat.
- Vents measles - accelerates rash at early stages.
- Alleviates diarrhea - diarrhea or dysenterial disorders due to heat; may be used for spleen deficiency diarrhea if combined with other herbs.
- Alleviates symptoms of hypertension - headaches, dizziness, tinnitus.
How Is Ge Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Gen
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ge Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ge Gen Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Gen
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ge Gen
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Ge Gen is generally used
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc