Names Of Ge Jie
How Is Ge Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Ge Jie Used Clinically?
Ge Jie Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidneys, tonify lungs - help kidney grasp the qi, wheezing, asthma.
- Assists kidney yang, strengthen essence and blood - impotence, day break diarrhea, urinary frequency.
How Is Ge Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Jie
- Dosage: 3-7g powder
- 9-15g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Jie
Staff Clinical Notes
An expensive herb, primarily used if there are no clear alternatives..
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc