Names Of Ge Jie
How Is Ge Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Ge Jie Used Clinically?
Ge Jie Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidneys, tonify lungs - help kidney grasp the qi, wheezing, asthma.
- Assists kidney yang, strengthen essence and blood - impotence, day break diarrhea, urinary frequency.
How Is Ge Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Jie
- Dosage: 3-7g powder
- 9-15g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Jie
Staff Clinical Notes
An expensive herb, primarily used if there are no clear alternatives..
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc