Names Of Ge Jie
How Is Ge Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Ge Jie Used Clinically?
Ge Jie Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidneys, tonify lungs - help kidney grasp the qi, wheezing, asthma.
- Assists kidney yang, strengthen essence and blood - impotence, day break diarrhea, urinary frequency.
How Is Ge Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Jie
- Dosage: 3-7g powder
- 9-15g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Jie
Staff Clinical Notes
An expensive herb, primarily used if there are no clear alternatives..
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc