Names Of Ge Jie
How Is Ge Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Ge Jie Used Clinically?
Ge Jie Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidneys, tonify lungs - help kidney grasp the qi, wheezing, asthma.
- Assists kidney yang, strengthen essence and blood - impotence, day break diarrhea, urinary frequency.
How Is Ge Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Jie
- Dosage: 3-7g powder
- 9-15g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Jie
Staff Clinical Notes
An expensive herb, primarily used if there are no clear alternatives..
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
- Patient Has Numb Tongue
- Dry cough for my daughter
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc