Names Of Ge Jie
How Is Ge Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Ge Jie Used Clinically?
Ge Jie Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidneys, tonify lungs - help kidney grasp the qi, wheezing, asthma.
- Assists kidney yang, strengthen essence and blood - impotence, day break diarrhea, urinary frequency.
How Is Ge Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ge Jie
- Dosage: 3-7g powder
- 9-15g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ge Jie
Staff Clinical Notes
An expensive herb, primarily used if there are no clear alternatives..
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ge jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc