Names Of Geng Mi
How Is Geng Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Geng Mi Used Clinically?
Geng Mi Usages and Indications
- Tonifies the middle jiao and lung - thirst, loose stools, fatigue.
- May be used in formulas to harmonize the stomach.
How Is Geng Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Geng Mi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Geng Mi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Geng Mi Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Geng Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about geng mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse