Names Of Geng Mi
How Is Geng Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Geng Mi Used Clinically?
Geng Mi Usages and Indications
- Tonifies the middle jiao and lung - thirst, loose stools, fatigue.
- May be used in formulas to harmonize the stomach.
How Is Geng Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Geng Mi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Geng Mi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Geng Mi Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Geng Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about geng mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc