Names Of Geng Mi
How Is Geng Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Geng Mi Used Clinically?
Geng Mi Usages and Indications
- Tonifies the middle jiao and lung - thirst, loose stools, fatigue.
- May be used in formulas to harmonize the stomach.
How Is Geng Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Geng Mi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Geng Mi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Geng Mi Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Geng Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about geng mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps