Names Of Geng Mi
How Is Geng Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Geng Mi Used Clinically?
Geng Mi Usages and Indications
- Tonifies the middle jiao and lung - thirst, loose stools, fatigue.
- May be used in formulas to harmonize the stomach.
How Is Geng Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Geng Mi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Geng Mi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Geng Mi Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Geng Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about geng mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc