Names Of Gou Ji
How Is Gou Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gou Ji Used Clinically?
Gou Ji Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidneys, strengthens sinews and bones - stiffness, soreness or weakness in lower back, spine, legs.
- Expels wind and dampness - bi syndrome.
- Urinary incontinence and vaginal discharges.
How Is Gou Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Ji
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc