Names Of Gou Ji
How Is Gou Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gou Ji Used Clinically?
Gou Ji Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidneys, strengthens sinews and bones - stiffness, soreness or weakness in lower back, spine, legs.
- Expels wind and dampness - bi syndrome.
- Urinary incontinence and vaginal discharges.
How Is Gou Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Ji
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse