Names Of Gou Ji
How Is Gou Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gou Ji Used Clinically?
Gou Ji Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidneys, strengthens sinews and bones - stiffness, soreness or weakness in lower back, spine, legs.
- Expels wind and dampness - bi syndrome.
- Urinary incontinence and vaginal discharges.
How Is Gou Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Ji
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms