Names Of Gou Ji
How Is Gou Ji Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gou Ji Used Clinically?
Gou Ji Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidneys, strengthens sinews and bones - stiffness, soreness or weakness in lower back, spine, legs.
- Expels wind and dampness - bi syndrome.
- Urinary incontinence and vaginal discharges.
How Is Gou Ji Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Ji
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou ji? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc