Names Of Gou Qi Zi
How Is Gou Qi Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Gou Qi Zi Used Clinically?
Gou Qi Zi Usages and Indications
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
How Is Gou Qi Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Qi Zi
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Qi Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Qi Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Qi Zi
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Gou Qi Zi is generally used
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou qi zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc