Names Of Gou Qi Zi
How Is Gou Qi Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Gou Qi Zi Used Clinically?
Gou Qi Zi Usages and Indications
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
How Is Gou Qi Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Qi Zi
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Qi Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Qi Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Qi Zi
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Gou Qi Zi is generally used
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou qi zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc