Names Of Gou Qi Zi
How Is Gou Qi Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Gou Qi Zi Used Clinically?
Gou Qi Zi Usages and Indications
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
How Is Gou Qi Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Qi Zi
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Qi Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Qi Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Qi Zi
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Gou Qi Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou qi zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc