Names Of Gou Qi Zi
How Is Gou Qi Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Gou Qi Zi Used Clinically?
Gou Qi Zi Usages and Indications
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
How Is Gou Qi Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Qi Zi
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Qi Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Qi Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Qi Zi
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Gou Qi Zi is generally used
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou qi zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc