Names Of Gou Qi Zi
How Is Gou Qi Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Gou Qi Zi Used Clinically?
Gou Qi Zi Usages and Indications
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
How Is Gou Qi Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Qi Zi
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Qi Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Qi Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Qi Zi
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Gou Qi Zi is generally used
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou qi zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc