Names Of Gou Teng
How Is Gou Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Gou Teng Used Clinically?
Gou Teng Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind and alleviates spasms - spasms, muscle tremors, seizures.
- Drains liver heat and pacifies liver yang - headaches, irritability, red eyes, dizziness.
- Releases the exterior - fever, headaches, red eyes.
How Is Gou Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Teng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Teng Is Discussed
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Teng
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Gou Teng is generally used
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan -Gastrodia and Uncaria Formula (Expel Wind)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc