Names Of Gou Teng
How Is Gou Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Gou Teng Used Clinically?
Gou Teng Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind and alleviates spasms - spasms, muscle tremors, seizures.
- Drains liver heat and pacifies liver yang - headaches, irritability, red eyes, dizziness.
- Releases the exterior - fever, headaches, red eyes.
How Is Gou Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Teng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Teng Is Discussed
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Teng
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Gou Teng is generally used
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan -Gastrodia and Uncaria Formula (Expel Wind)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps