Names Of Gou Teng
How Is Gou Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Gou Teng Used Clinically?
Gou Teng Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind and alleviates spasms - spasms, muscle tremors, seizures.
- Drains liver heat and pacifies liver yang - headaches, irritability, red eyes, dizziness.
- Releases the exterior - fever, headaches, red eyes.
How Is Gou Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Teng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Teng Is Discussed
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Teng
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Gou Teng is generally used
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan -Gastrodia and Uncaria Formula (Expel Wind)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc