Names Of Gou Teng
How Is Gou Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Gou Teng Used Clinically?
Gou Teng Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind and alleviates spasms - spasms, muscle tremors, seizures.
- Drains liver heat and pacifies liver yang - headaches, irritability, red eyes, dizziness.
- Releases the exterior - fever, headaches, red eyes.
How Is Gou Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Teng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Teng Is Discussed
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Teng
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Gou Teng is generally used
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan -Gastrodia and Uncaria Formula (Expel Wind)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc