Names Of Gou Teng
How Is Gou Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Gou Teng Used Clinically?
Gou Teng Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind and alleviates spasms - spasms, muscle tremors, seizures.
- Drains liver heat and pacifies liver yang - headaches, irritability, red eyes, dizziness.
- Releases the exterior - fever, headaches, red eyes.
How Is Gou Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gou Teng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gou Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Gou Teng Is Discussed
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gou Teng
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Gou Teng is generally used
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan -Gastrodia and Uncaria Formula (Expel Wind)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gou teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc