Names Of Gu Jing Cao
How Is Gu Jing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Gu Jing Cao Used Clinically?
Gu Jing Cao Usages and Indications
- Disperse wind-heat, brighten the eyes - wind-heat entering the liver channel causing red, swollen eyes, floaters, pterygium.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of blood deficiency.
How Is Gu Jing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Jing Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu jing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums