Names Of Gu Jing Cao
How Is Gu Jing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Gu Jing Cao Used Clinically?
Gu Jing Cao Usages and Indications
- Disperse wind-heat, brighten the eyes - wind-heat entering the liver channel causing red, swollen eyes, floaters, pterygium.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of blood deficiency.
How Is Gu Jing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Jing Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu jing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc