Names Of Gu Jing Cao
How Is Gu Jing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Gu Jing Cao Used Clinically?
Gu Jing Cao Usages and Indications
- Disperse wind-heat, brighten the eyes - wind-heat entering the liver channel causing red, swollen eyes, floaters, pterygium.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of blood deficiency.
How Is Gu Jing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Jing Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu jing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc