Names Of Gu Jing Cao
How Is Gu Jing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Gu Jing Cao Used Clinically?
Gu Jing Cao Usages and Indications
- Disperse wind-heat, brighten the eyes - wind-heat entering the liver channel causing red, swollen eyes, floaters, pterygium.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of blood deficiency.
How Is Gu Jing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Jing Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu jing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc