Names Of Gu Jing Cao
How Is Gu Jing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Gu Jing Cao Used Clinically?
Gu Jing Cao Usages and Indications
- Disperse wind-heat, brighten the eyes - wind-heat entering the liver channel causing red, swollen eyes, floaters, pterygium.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of blood deficiency.
How Is Gu Jing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Jing Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu jing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc