Names Of Gu Jing Cao
How Is Gu Jing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Gu Jing Cao Used Clinically?
Gu Jing Cao Usages and Indications
- Disperse wind-heat, brighten the eyes - wind-heat entering the liver channel causing red, swollen eyes, floaters, pterygium.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of blood deficiency.
How Is Gu Jing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Jing Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu jing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc