Names Of Gu Sui Bu
How Is Gu Sui Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gu Sui Bu Used Clinically?
Gu Sui Bu Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys - weak low back and knee, diarrhea, tinnitus, decreased hearing, toothache, bleeding gums due to deficient kidneys.
- Mending sinews and bones due to falls, fractures, contusions, sprains.
- Stimulates growth of hair - used topically as a tincture for alopecia.
How Is Gu Sui Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Sui Bu
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gu Sui Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Sui Bu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Gu Sui Bu is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu sui bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse