Names Of Gu Sui Bu
How Is Gu Sui Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gu Sui Bu Used Clinically?
Gu Sui Bu Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys - weak low back and knee, diarrhea, tinnitus, decreased hearing, toothache, bleeding gums due to deficient kidneys.
- Mending sinews and bones due to falls, fractures, contusions, sprains.
- Stimulates growth of hair - used topically as a tincture for alopecia.
How Is Gu Sui Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Sui Bu
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gu Sui Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Sui Bu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Gu Sui Bu is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu sui bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc