Names Of Gu Sui Bu
How Is Gu Sui Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gu Sui Bu Used Clinically?
Gu Sui Bu Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys - weak low back and knee, diarrhea, tinnitus, decreased hearing, toothache, bleeding gums due to deficient kidneys.
- Mending sinews and bones due to falls, fractures, contusions, sprains.
- Stimulates growth of hair - used topically as a tincture for alopecia.
How Is Gu Sui Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Sui Bu
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gu Sui Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Sui Bu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Gu Sui Bu is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu sui bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc