Names Of Gu Sui Bu
How Is Gu Sui Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Gu Sui Bu Used Clinically?
Gu Sui Bu Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys - weak low back and knee, diarrhea, tinnitus, decreased hearing, toothache, bleeding gums due to deficient kidneys.
- Mending sinews and bones due to falls, fractures, contusions, sprains.
- Stimulates growth of hair - used topically as a tincture for alopecia.
How Is Gu Sui Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Sui Bu
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gu Sui Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Sui Bu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Gu Sui Bu is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu sui bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc