Names Of Gu Ya
How Is Gu Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Gu Ya Used Clinically?
Gu Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens spleen.
- Stagnation caused by starchy food.
How Is Gu Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Ya
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc