Names Of Gu Ya
How Is Gu Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Gu Ya Used Clinically?
Gu Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens spleen.
- Stagnation caused by starchy food.
How Is Gu Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Ya
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc