Names Of Gu Ya
How Is Gu Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Gu Ya Used Clinically?
Gu Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens spleen.
- Stagnation caused by starchy food.
How Is Gu Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Ya
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc