Names Of Gu Ya
How Is Gu Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Gu Ya Used Clinically?
Gu Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens spleen.
- Stagnation caused by starchy food.
How Is Gu Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gu Ya
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gu Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gu ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc