Names Of Gua Lou Ren
How Is Gua Lou Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Gua Lou Ren Used Clinically?
Gua Lou Ren Usages and Indications
- (See Gua Lou) - clears and transforms phlegm-heat, expands the chest.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation due to dryness along with other heat signs.
- Expels pus and promotes healing of sores (mastitis) - an adjunctive herb.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Gua Lou Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gua Lou Ren
- Dosage: 9-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Gua Lou Ren
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gua lou ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc