Names Of Guan Zhong
How Is Guan Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Guan Zhong Used Clinically?
Guan Zhong Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms.
- Drains heat and relieves fire toxicity - wind-heat colds, damp-heat induced sores, carbuncles.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - bleeding due to hot blood, uterine bleeding.
How Is Guan Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guan Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guan zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc