Names Of Guan Zhong
How Is Guan Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Guan Zhong Used Clinically?
Guan Zhong Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms.
- Drains heat and relieves fire toxicity - wind-heat colds, damp-heat induced sores, carbuncles.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - bleeding due to hot blood, uterine bleeding.
How Is Guan Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guan Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guan zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums