Names Of Guan Zhong
How Is Guan Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Guan Zhong Used Clinically?
Guan Zhong Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms.
- Drains heat and relieves fire toxicity - wind-heat colds, damp-heat induced sores, carbuncles.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - bleeding due to hot blood, uterine bleeding.
How Is Guan Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guan Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guan zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc