Names Of Guan Zhong
How Is Guan Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Guan Zhong Used Clinically?
Guan Zhong Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms.
- Drains heat and relieves fire toxicity - wind-heat colds, damp-heat induced sores, carbuncles.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - bleeding due to hot blood, uterine bleeding.
How Is Guan Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guan Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guan zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc