Names Of Guang Fang Zi
How Is Guang Fang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Guang Fang Zi Used Clinically?
Guang Fang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-damp-heat - diffuse aches and pains, thirst, yellow, greasy tongue coat.
- Promotes urination and reduces edema (facial or systemic) with wheezing or leg qi.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - can lead to renal failure.
How Is Guang Fang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guang Fang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Guang Fang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guang fang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc