Names Of Guang Fang Zi
How Is Guang Fang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Guang Fang Zi Used Clinically?
Guang Fang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-damp-heat - diffuse aches and pains, thirst, yellow, greasy tongue coat.
- Promotes urination and reduces edema (facial or systemic) with wheezing or leg qi.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - can lead to renal failure.
How Is Guang Fang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guang Fang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Guang Fang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guang fang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc