Names Of Guang Fang Zi
How Is Guang Fang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Guang Fang Zi Used Clinically?
Guang Fang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-damp-heat - diffuse aches and pains, thirst, yellow, greasy tongue coat.
- Promotes urination and reduces edema (facial or systemic) with wheezing or leg qi.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - can lead to renal failure.
How Is Guang Fang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guang Fang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Notes From Our Clinicians For Guang Fang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guang fang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms