Names Of Guang Fang Zi
How Is Guang Fang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Guang Fang Zi Used Clinically?
Guang Fang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-damp-heat - diffuse aches and pains, thirst, yellow, greasy tongue coat.
- Promotes urination and reduces edema (facial or systemic) with wheezing or leg qi.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - can lead to renal failure.
How Is Guang Fang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Guang Fang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Guang Fang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about guang fang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc