Names Of Gui Ban
How Is Gui Ban Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Gui Ban Used Clinically?
Gui Ban Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, anchor yang - yin deficiency with ascending yang, night sweats, dizziness, tinnitus, steaming bone disorder.
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - internal wind symptoms, facial spasms, hand and feet tremors.
- Benefits kidneys, strengthens bone - sore back, weak legs, slow skeletal growth in children.
- Cools the blood - stops uterine bleeding due to heat in the blood, excessive menses.
- Tonify blood, nourish the heart, calm the heart - anxiety, insomnia.
How Is Gui Ban Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gui Ban
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gui Ban
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gui ban? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc