Names Of Gui Ban
How Is Gui Ban Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Gui Ban Used Clinically?
Gui Ban Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, anchor yang - yin deficiency with ascending yang, night sweats, dizziness, tinnitus, steaming bone disorder.
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - internal wind symptoms, facial spasms, hand and feet tremors.
- Benefits kidneys, strengthens bone - sore back, weak legs, slow skeletal growth in children.
- Cools the blood - stops uterine bleeding due to heat in the blood, excessive menses.
- Tonify blood, nourish the heart, calm the heart - anxiety, insomnia.
How Is Gui Ban Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Gui Ban
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Gui Ban
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gui ban? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc