Names Of Hai Ge Ke
How Is Hai Ge Ke Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Hai Ge Ke Used Clinically?
Hai Ge Ke Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, directs lung qi downwards, transforms phlegm - lung-heat cough with thick sputum (difficult to expectorate), chest or rib pain.
- Softens hardness, dissipates nodules - phlegm fire goiter and scrofula.
- Promotes urination, expels dampness - turbid painful urinary dysfunction and vaginal discharge.
- Epigastric pain, acid reflux - calcined powdered form).
How Is Hai Ge Ke Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hai Ge Ke
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hai ge ke? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums