Names Of Hai Piao Xiao
How Is Hai Piao Xiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Hai Piao Xiao Used Clinically?
Hai Piao Xiao Usages and Indications
- Stops uterine bleeding with vaginal discharge - useful for deficiency patterns.
- Retains essence due to kidney deficiency - nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, leukorrhea.
- Harmonizes the stomch - epigastric pain, acid reflux.
- Resolves dampness, promotes healing - topically for rashes and ulcers.
- Diarrhea from deficiency patterns - pain CV 8 (navel), diarrhea/dysentery.
How Is Hai Piao Xiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hai Piao Xiao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hai piao xiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc