Names Of Hai Piao Xiao
How Is Hai Piao Xiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Hai Piao Xiao Used Clinically?
Hai Piao Xiao Usages and Indications
- Stops uterine bleeding with vaginal discharge - useful for deficiency patterns.
- Retains essence due to kidney deficiency - nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, leukorrhea.
- Harmonizes the stomch - epigastric pain, acid reflux.
- Resolves dampness, promotes healing - topically for rashes and ulcers.
- Diarrhea from deficiency patterns - pain CV 8 (navel), diarrhea/dysentery.
How Is Hai Piao Xiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hai Piao Xiao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hai piao xiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc