Names Of Han Lian Cao
How Is Han Lian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Han Lian Cao Used Clinically?
Han Lian Cao Usages and Indications
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, premature greying of hair, blurred vision.
- Cools blood, stops bleeding - yin deficiency patterns with bleeding due to heat in the blood, vomiting or coughing up blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool, uterine bleeding, bloody urine.
How Is Han Lian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Lian Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Han Lian Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han lian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc