Names Of Han Lian Cao
How Is Han Lian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Han Lian Cao Used Clinically?
Han Lian Cao Usages and Indications
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, premature greying of hair, blurred vision.
- Cools blood, stops bleeding - yin deficiency patterns with bleeding due to heat in the blood, vomiting or coughing up blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool, uterine bleeding, bloody urine.
How Is Han Lian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Lian Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Han Lian Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han lian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc