Names Of Han Lian Cao
How Is Han Lian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Han Lian Cao Used Clinically?
Han Lian Cao Usages and Indications
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, premature greying of hair, blurred vision.
- Cools blood, stops bleeding - yin deficiency patterns with bleeding due to heat in the blood, vomiting or coughing up blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool, uterine bleeding, bloody urine.
How Is Han Lian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Lian Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Han Lian Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han lian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc