Names Of Han Lian Cao
How Is Han Lian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Han Lian Cao Used Clinically?
Han Lian Cao Usages and Indications
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, premature greying of hair, blurred vision.
- Cools blood, stops bleeding - yin deficiency patterns with bleeding due to heat in the blood, vomiting or coughing up blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool, uterine bleeding, bloody urine.
How Is Han Lian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Lian Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Han Lian Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han lian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms