Names Of Han Shui Shi
How Is Han Shui Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Han Shui Shi Used Clinically?
Han Shui Shi Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and expels summer-heat - high fever, irritability, thirst, yellow tongue coat associated with summer heat.
- Burns and sores, throat and oral ulcers (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cold cases arising from spleen or stomach deficiency.
How Is Han Shui Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Shui Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han shui shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc