Names Of Han Shui Shi
How Is Han Shui Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Han Shui Shi Used Clinically?
Han Shui Shi Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and expels summer-heat - high fever, irritability, thirst, yellow tongue coat associated with summer heat.
- Burns and sores, throat and oral ulcers (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cold cases arising from spleen or stomach deficiency.
How Is Han Shui Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Shui Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han shui shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc