Names Of Han Shui Shi
How Is Han Shui Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Han Shui Shi Used Clinically?
Han Shui Shi Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and expels summer-heat - high fever, irritability, thirst, yellow tongue coat associated with summer heat.
- Burns and sores, throat and oral ulcers (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cold cases arising from spleen or stomach deficiency.
How Is Han Shui Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Shui Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han shui shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps