Names Of Han Shui Shi
How Is Han Shui Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Han Shui Shi Used Clinically?
Han Shui Shi Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and expels summer-heat - high fever, irritability, thirst, yellow tongue coat associated with summer heat.
- Burns and sores, throat and oral ulcers (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cold cases arising from spleen or stomach deficiency.
How Is Han Shui Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Han Shui Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about han shui shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc