Names Of He Huan Pi
How Is He Huan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is He Huan Pi Used Clinically?
He Huan Pi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, relieves constrained emotions - vexation, depression, insomnia, irritability, poor memory.
- Invigorates the blood, alleviates pain - pain and swelling due to trauma, abscesses.
- The flower, He Huan Hua (ye he hua, ye he mi) has similar functions for calming the shen from liver constraint - insomnia, chest oppression, irritability.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution during pregnancy (stimulates uterine contractions).
How Is He Huan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Huan Pi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With He Huan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Huan Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he huan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc