Names Of He Huan Pi
How Is He Huan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is He Huan Pi Used Clinically?
He Huan Pi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, relieves constrained emotions - vexation, depression, insomnia, irritability, poor memory.
- Invigorates the blood, alleviates pain - pain and swelling due to trauma, abscesses.
- The flower, He Huan Hua (ye he hua, ye he mi) has similar functions for calming the shen from liver constraint - insomnia, chest oppression, irritability.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution during pregnancy (stimulates uterine contractions).
How Is He Huan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Huan Pi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With He Huan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Huan Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he huan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc