Names Of He Huan Pi
How Is He Huan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is He Huan Pi Used Clinically?
He Huan Pi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, relieves constrained emotions - vexation, depression, insomnia, irritability, poor memory.
- Invigorates the blood, alleviates pain - pain and swelling due to trauma, abscesses.
- The flower, He Huan Hua (ye he hua, ye he mi) has similar functions for calming the shen from liver constraint - insomnia, chest oppression, irritability.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution during pregnancy (stimulates uterine contractions).
How Is He Huan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Huan Pi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With He Huan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Huan Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he huan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc