Names Of He Huan Pi
How Is He Huan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is He Huan Pi Used Clinically?
He Huan Pi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, relieves constrained emotions - vexation, depression, insomnia, irritability, poor memory.
- Invigorates the blood, alleviates pain - pain and swelling due to trauma, abscesses.
- The flower, He Huan Hua (ye he hua, ye he mi) has similar functions for calming the shen from liver constraint - insomnia, chest oppression, irritability.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution during pregnancy (stimulates uterine contractions).
How Is He Huan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Huan Pi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With He Huan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Huan Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he huan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums