Names Of He Huan Pi
How Is He Huan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is He Huan Pi Used Clinically?
He Huan Pi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, relieves constrained emotions - vexation, depression, insomnia, irritability, poor memory.
- Invigorates the blood, alleviates pain - pain and swelling due to trauma, abscesses.
- The flower, He Huan Hua (ye he hua, ye he mi) has similar functions for calming the shen from liver constraint - insomnia, chest oppression, irritability.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution during pregnancy (stimulates uterine contractions).
How Is He Huan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Huan Pi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With He Huan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Huan Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he huan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc