Names Of He Shou Wu
How Is He Shou Wu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is He Shou Wu Used Clinically?
He Shou Wu Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidney, nourishes blood, augments essence - yin and/or blood deficiency w/dizziness, blurred vision, prematurely grey hair, weakness in the lower back and knees, sore limbs, insomnia, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge; neither cold, drying, nor too cloying.
- Relieves toxic fire - carbuncles, sores, scrofula, neck lumps.
- Moistens intestines - constipation associated with blood deficiency.
- Expels wind from skin by nourishing the blood.
- Chronic malaria w/qi and blood deficiency.
How Is He Shou Wu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Shou Wu
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Shou Wu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where He Shou Wu Is Discussed
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Shou Wu
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where He Shou Wu is generally used
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Shou Wu Wan -Polygonum Multiflorum Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he shou wu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums