Names Of He Shou Wu
How Is He Shou Wu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is He Shou Wu Used Clinically?
He Shou Wu Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidney, nourishes blood, augments essence - yin and/or blood deficiency w/dizziness, blurred vision, prematurely grey hair, weakness in the lower back and knees, sore limbs, insomnia, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge; neither cold, drying, nor too cloying.
- Relieves toxic fire - carbuncles, sores, scrofula, neck lumps.
- Moistens intestines - constipation associated with blood deficiency.
- Expels wind from skin by nourishing the blood.
- Chronic malaria w/qi and blood deficiency.
How Is He Shou Wu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Shou Wu
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Shou Wu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where He Shou Wu Is Discussed
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Shou Wu
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where He Shou Wu is generally used
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Shou Wu Wan -Polygonum Multiflorum Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he shou wu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc