Names Of He Shou Wu
How Is He Shou Wu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is He Shou Wu Used Clinically?
He Shou Wu Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidney, nourishes blood, augments essence - yin and/or blood deficiency w/dizziness, blurred vision, prematurely grey hair, weakness in the lower back and knees, sore limbs, insomnia, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge; neither cold, drying, nor too cloying.
- Relieves toxic fire - carbuncles, sores, scrofula, neck lumps.
- Moistens intestines - constipation associated with blood deficiency.
- Expels wind from skin by nourishing the blood.
- Chronic malaria w/qi and blood deficiency.
How Is He Shou Wu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Shou Wu
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Shou Wu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where He Shou Wu Is Discussed
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Shou Wu
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where He Shou Wu is generally used
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Shou Wu Wan -Polygonum Multiflorum Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he shou wu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc