Names Of He Shou Wu
How Is He Shou Wu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is He Shou Wu Used Clinically?
He Shou Wu Usages and Indications
- Tonifies liver and kidney, nourishes blood, augments essence - yin and/or blood deficiency w/dizziness, blurred vision, prematurely grey hair, weakness in the lower back and knees, sore limbs, insomnia, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge; neither cold, drying, nor too cloying.
- Relieves toxic fire - carbuncles, sores, scrofula, neck lumps.
- Moistens intestines - constipation associated with blood deficiency.
- Expels wind from skin by nourishing the blood.
- Chronic malaria w/qi and blood deficiency.
How Is He Shou Wu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Shou Wu
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Shou Wu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where He Shou Wu Is Discussed
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Shou Wu
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where He Shou Wu is generally used
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Shou Wu Wan -Polygonum Multiflorum Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he shou wu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc