Names Of He Ye
How Is He Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is He Ye Used Clinically?
He Ye Usages and Indications
- Treats summerheat patterns - fever, irritability, excessive sweating, scanty urine, diarrhea due to summerheat.
- Raises and clears the spleen yang - diarrhea due to spleen deficiency, especially after summer-heat.
- Stops bleeding - lower burner bleeding due to heat or stagnation, also for vomiting blood.
How Is He Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Ye
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc