Names Of He Ye
How Is He Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is He Ye Used Clinically?
He Ye Usages and Indications
- Treats summerheat patterns - fever, irritability, excessive sweating, scanty urine, diarrhea due to summerheat.
- Raises and clears the spleen yang - diarrhea due to spleen deficiency, especially after summer-heat.
- Stops bleeding - lower burner bleeding due to heat or stagnation, also for vomiting blood.
How Is He Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Ye
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery