Names Of He Ye
How Is He Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is He Ye Used Clinically?
He Ye Usages and Indications
- Treats summerheat patterns - fever, irritability, excessive sweating, scanty urine, diarrhea due to summerheat.
- Raises and clears the spleen yang - diarrhea due to spleen deficiency, especially after summer-heat.
- Stops bleeding - lower burner bleeding due to heat or stagnation, also for vomiting blood.
How Is He Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Ye
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc