Names Of He Ye
How Is He Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is He Ye Used Clinically?
He Ye Usages and Indications
- Treats summerheat patterns - fever, irritability, excessive sweating, scanty urine, diarrhea due to summerheat.
- Raises and clears the spleen yang - diarrhea due to spleen deficiency, especially after summer-heat.
- Stops bleeding - lower burner bleeding due to heat or stagnation, also for vomiting blood.
How Is He Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Ye
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With He Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc