Names Of He Zi
How Is He Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is He Zi Used Clinically?
He Zi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines - hot or cold diarrhea, dysentery.
- Leakage of lung qi - cough, wheezing, loss of voice.
How Is He Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc