Names Of He Zi
How Is He Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is He Zi Used Clinically?
He Zi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines - hot or cold diarrhea, dysentery.
- Leakage of lung qi - cough, wheezing, loss of voice.
How Is He Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc