Names Of He Zi
How Is He Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is He Zi Used Clinically?
He Zi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines - hot or cold diarrhea, dysentery.
- Leakage of lung qi - cough, wheezing, loss of voice.
How Is He Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For He Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain He Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about he zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc