Names Of Hei Lao Hu Gen
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Used Clinically?
Hei Lao Hu Gen Usages and Indications
- Relieve qi stagnation and blood stasis, opens the channels - useful for a range of middle jiao issues involved abdominal pain, ulcer, dysmenorrhea.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, other acute traumas, hernias.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in pregnancy.
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Lao Hu Gen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hei Lao Hu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hei Lao Hu Gen Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Lao Hu Gen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei lao hu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc