Names Of Hei Lao Hu Gen
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Used Clinically?
Hei Lao Hu Gen Usages and Indications
- Relieve qi stagnation and blood stasis, opens the channels - useful for a range of middle jiao issues involved abdominal pain, ulcer, dysmenorrhea.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, other acute traumas, hernias.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in pregnancy.
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Lao Hu Gen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hei Lao Hu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hei Lao Hu Gen Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Lao Hu Gen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei lao hu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc