Names Of Hei Lao Hu Gen
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Used Clinically?
Hei Lao Hu Gen Usages and Indications
- Relieve qi stagnation and blood stasis, opens the channels - useful for a range of middle jiao issues involved abdominal pain, ulcer, dysmenorrhea.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, other acute traumas, hernias.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in pregnancy.
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Lao Hu Gen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hei Lao Hu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Lao Hu Gen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei lao hu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery