Names Of Hei Lao Hu Gen
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Used Clinically?
Hei Lao Hu Gen Usages and Indications
- Relieve qi stagnation and blood stasis, opens the channels - useful for a range of middle jiao issues involved abdominal pain, ulcer, dysmenorrhea.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, other acute traumas, hernias.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in pregnancy.
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Lao Hu Gen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hei Lao Hu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Lao Hu Gen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei lao hu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse