Names Of Hei Lao Hu Gen
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Used Clinically?
Hei Lao Hu Gen Usages and Indications
- Relieve qi stagnation and blood stasis, opens the channels - useful for a range of middle jiao issues involved abdominal pain, ulcer, dysmenorrhea.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, other acute traumas, hernias.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in pregnancy.
How Is Hei Lao Hu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Lao Hu Gen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hei Lao Hu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hei Lao Hu Gen Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Lao Hu Gen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei lao hu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc