Names Of Hei Zhi Ma
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Used Clinically?
Hei Zhi Ma Usages and Indications
- Tonify the yin of the liver and kidney systems. Useful for vision disturbances (blurry vision), tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo, premature graying of the hair.
- Nourish liver blood and clear liver wind - headaches, dizziness, numbness in the limbs.
- Moisten and lubricate the intestines - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with loose stools and/or diarrhea due to Spleen Qi Deficiency.
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Zhi Ma
- Dosage: 10-30g (stir-fried for internal usage)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Zhi Ma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei zhi ma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums