Names Of Hei Zhi Ma
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Used Clinically?
Hei Zhi Ma Usages and Indications
- Tonify the yin of the liver and kidney systems. Useful for vision disturbances (blurry vision), tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo, premature graying of the hair.
- Nourish liver blood and clear liver wind - headaches, dizziness, numbness in the limbs.
- Moisten and lubricate the intestines - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with loose stools and/or diarrhea due to Spleen Qi Deficiency.
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Zhi Ma
- Dosage: 10-30g (stir-fried for internal usage)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Zhi Ma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei zhi ma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc