Names Of Hei Zhi Ma
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Used Clinically?
Hei Zhi Ma Usages and Indications
- Tonify the yin of the liver and kidney systems. Useful for vision disturbances (blurry vision), tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo, premature graying of the hair.
- Nourish liver blood and clear liver wind - headaches, dizziness, numbness in the limbs.
- Moisten and lubricate the intestines - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with loose stools and/or diarrhea due to Spleen Qi Deficiency.
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Zhi Ma
- Dosage: 10-30g (stir-fried for internal usage)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Zhi Ma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei zhi ma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc