Names Of Hei Zhi Ma
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Used Clinically?
Hei Zhi Ma Usages and Indications
- Tonify the yin of the liver and kidney systems. Useful for vision disturbances (blurry vision), tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo, premature graying of the hair.
- Nourish liver blood and clear liver wind - headaches, dizziness, numbness in the limbs.
- Moisten and lubricate the intestines - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with loose stools and/or diarrhea due to Spleen Qi Deficiency.
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Zhi Ma
- Dosage: 10-30g (stir-fried for internal usage)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Zhi Ma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei zhi ma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc