Names Of Hei Zhi Ma
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Used Clinically?
Hei Zhi Ma Usages and Indications
- Tonify the yin of the liver and kidney systems. Useful for vision disturbances (blurry vision), tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo, premature graying of the hair.
- Nourish liver blood and clear liver wind - headaches, dizziness, numbness in the limbs.
- Moisten and lubricate the intestines - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with loose stools and/or diarrhea due to Spleen Qi Deficiency.
How Is Hei Zhi Ma Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hei Zhi Ma
- Dosage: 10-30g (stir-fried for internal usage)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hei Zhi Ma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hei zhi ma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc