Herbal Medicine Database, Theory, Clinical Applications, and Resources
Chinese Medicine is comprised of a few principle components; Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Tuina Massage, and associated techniques such as cupping and moxibustion. Our Herbal Medicine section intends to share details of both Chinese Herbal Medicine as well as practical Western and Home Remedies. This is an extensive subject and no single source can convey the full breadth of Herbal Medicine and it's use in the treatment of disease. This section is a work in progress and it will be changing extensively over the next few months.
If you are new to herbal medicine you may want to start with our herbal medicine basics article.
Our Herbal Medicine information is divided into the following sections:
- Herbal Databases:
- TCM Herbal Formula Database (Complete Database, Alphabetically by Chinese Names)
- TCM Herbal Medicine Database (Complete Database, Alphabetically by Chinese Names)
- Discuss Herbal Medicine
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Yin Yang House)