The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Functional Grouping
Our database contains 9 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness functional grouping
- For damp-heat patterns with dysenteric disorders, urinary difficulty or pain, jaundice, furuncles, eczema.
- Bitter and cold - clear heat and drain dampness; Avoid in cases of stomach and/or spleen deficiency.
- Often combined with herbs that drain fire and those that clear heat and relieve toxicity.
- Chao Huang Bai (Dry Fried Amur Cork Tree Bark)
- Hu Huang Lian (Pierorhizae Rhizome)
- Huang Bai (Amur Cork Tree Bark, Phellodendron)
- Huang Lian (Coptis Rhizome)
- Huang Qin (Baical Skullcap Root, Scutellaria)
- Ji Xue Cao (Asiatic Pennywort, Gotu Kola)
- Ku Shen (Sophora Root)
- Long Dan Cao (Chinese Gentian Root, Gentiana)
- Qin Pi (Bark of Korean Ash Branch)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc