The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Functional Grouping
Our database contains 15 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness functional grouping
- For wind-dampness from the muscle, sinews, joints, and bones; bi-syndromes.
- Wind-Predominant bi (xing bi) - pain moves from joint to joint.
- Cold-Predominant bi (tong bi) - severe, fixed pain that is made worse by cold.
- Damp-Predominant bi (zhuo bi) - fixed pain with swelling and numbness.
- Hot-Painful bi (re bi) - heat signs; acute, painful, swelling present.
- Ba Qia (Chinaroot Greenbier Rhizome)
- Bai Hua She (Agkistrodon, Bungarus Snake with Inner Organs Removed)
- Du Huo (Angelica Root)
- Luo Shi Teng (Star Jasmine Stem)
- Mu Gua (Quince Fruit)
- Qin Jiao (Gentiana Macrophylla Root)
- Sang Zhi (Mulberry Twig)
- Xi Xian Cao (Siegesbeckia Plant)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc