The Herbs That Expel Parasites Functional Grouping
Our database contains 4 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Expel Parasites functional grouping
- Herbs in this category are used to remove a variety of parasites and associated symptoms.
- Roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms
- Para-umbilical pain, vomiting, change in appetite or deranged appetite, itching in rectum, nose, and/or ears, emaciation (may be relatively symptom free with parasites).
- Herbs in this category are usually taken on an empty stomach.
- Bing Lang (Betel Nut, Areca Seeds)
- Chang Shan (Dichroa Root)
- Guan Zhong (Dryopteris Root)
- Nan Gua Zi (Pumpkin Seeds)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc