The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Functional Grouping
Our database contains 9 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors functional grouping
- For internal wind.
- Results from liver and kidney imbalances - yin deficiency, ascendant liver yang, blood deficiency, high fevers.
- Symptoms: headache, dizziness, blurred vision, tinnitus, irritability, vomiting, palpitations with anxiety, muscle twitches.
- Bai Ji Li (Caltrop Fruit, Puncture Vine Fruit)
- Di Long (Earthworm)
- Gou Teng (Gambir Vine Stems and Thorns)
- Jiang Can (Silkworm)
- Ling Yang Jiao (Antelope Horn)
- Quan Xie (Scorpion)
- Shi Jue Ming (Abolone Shell)
- Tian Ma (Gastrodia Root)
- Wu Gong (Centipede)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc