The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Functional Grouping
Our database contains 6 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit functional grouping
- Useful for palpitations with anxiety and insomnia due to heart blood or liver yin deficiency.
- These herbs are generally mild and with very few side effects.
- Bai Zi Ren (Arbor-Vitae Seed)
- He Huan Pi (Mimosa Tree Bark)
- Suan Zao Ren (Sour Jujube Seed)
- Zhi Yuan Zhi (Honey Fried Senega Root)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc