The Herbs That Open Orifices Functional Grouping
Our database contains 6 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Open Orifices functional grouping
- Opens up sensory orifices and awakens the spirit - delirium, coma, locked jaw, clenched fists, rigid limbs, seizures.
- There herbs are scattering by nature and can drain yuan qi; treats symptoms, not the root.
- Bing Pian (Borneol)
- Jiu Jie Chang Pu (Altaica Rhizome)
- Niu Huang (Cattle Gallstone)
- She Xiang (Navel Gland Secretions of Musk Deer)
- Shi Chang Pu (Sweetflag Rhizome)
- Su He Xiang (Resin of Rose Maloes, Styrax)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc