The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Functional Grouping
Our database contains 17 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Regulate The Qi functional grouping
- Used with Qi disorders involving deficiency and stagnation.
- These herbs are primarily used for stagnation involving the spleen and stomach, constrained liver qi, and stagnant lung qi.
- Da Fu Pi (Areca Peel, Betel Husk)
- Fo Shou (Finger Citron Fruit)
- Ju Hong (Tangerine Peel (Red Part))
- Li Zhi He (Leechee Nut)
- Qing Pi (Green Tangerine Peel)
- Shi Di (Persimmon Calyx)
- Tan Xiang (Sandalwood)
- Wu Yao (Lindera Root)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc