The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Functional Grouping
Our database contains 12 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat functional grouping
- Many are acrid and warm
- Severe fever with mild chills and sore throat.
- Some are good for venting rashes or wind-heat eye problems.
- Bo He (Field Mint, Mentha)
- Dan Dou Chi (Prepared Soybean)
- Fu Ping (Duckweed, Spirodela)
- Ge Gen (Kudzu Root, Pueraria)
- Ju Hua (Chrysanthemum Flower)
- Niu Bang Zi (Great Burdock Fruit, Arctium)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc