The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Functional Grouping
Our database contains 6 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation functional grouping
- Food stagnation often arises from emotional disturbances which cause the qi and/or blood to stagnate, improper dietary habits, phlegm, heat, and/or cold disorders.
- Hot/Cold Types:
- Hot: Bad breath, distention, preference for cold food/drinks, forceful and slippery pulse.
- Cold: Nausea, spitting up of clear fluids, distention, preference for hot food, white, greasy tongue coat, weak and thin pulse.
- Gu Ya (Rice Sprout)
- Ji Nei Jin (Chicken Gizzard's Stomach Lining)
- Lai Fu Zi (Radish/Turnip Seeds)
- Mai Ya (Barley Sprout, Malt)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc