The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Functional Grouping
Our database contains 18 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Stabilize and Bind functional grouping
- Stabilizing and binding herbs most often have sour and astringent properties. They are useful for conditions involving excess discharges or structures slipping from proper positions (uterine prolapse, excessive sweat, diarrhea, excessive urination). These herbs must be combined with appropriate herbs or formulas to treat the root cause of these conditions, most often deficiency syndromes. Generally these herbs will only treat isolated aspects of these conditions.
- Bai Guo (Ginkgo Nut)
- Jin Ying Zi (Cherokee Rosehip)
- Lian Zi (Lotus Seed)
- Ma Huang Gen (Ephedra Root)
- Nuo Dao Gen Xu (Glutinous Rice Root)
- Qian Shi (Euryale Seed)
- Rou Dou Kou (Nutmeg Seeds)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc