The Herbs That Tonify Qi Functional Grouping
Our database contains 10 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Tonify Qi functional grouping
- Herbs in this category are generally sweet and rich.
- They are most often combined with herbs that move and regulate the qi.
- Bai Zhu (Atractylodes (White) Rhizome)
- Gan Cao (Licorice Root)
- Ren Shen (Ginseng Root)
- Shan Yao (Chinese Yam)
- Tai Zi Shen (Pseudostellaria)
- Zhi Gan Cao (Honey Fried Licorice Root)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc