The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Functional Grouping
Our database contains 8 TCM Herbs in the Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold functional grouping
- Used to treat internal cold - either internally generated or from an opportunistic infection (OPI).
- Cold from deficiency patterns - cold limbs, fear of cold, pallid complexion, lack of thirst but desire for hot drinks, loose stools, white tongue coat, slow pulse; In serious cases - profuse sweating, watery stools, minute and deep pulse.
- Invasion of cold usually attacks the spleen and stomach - nausea, vomiting, belching, diarrhea.
- Chuan Jiao (Szechuan Pepper)
- Ding Xiang (Clove Flower Bud)
- Fu Zi (Prepared Aconite Root)
- Rou Gui (Dried Cinammon Bark)
- Wu Zhu Yu (Evodia Fruit)
- Xiao Hui Xiang (Fennel Seed)
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Herbs and Treatments
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc