Names Of Hong Hua
How Is Hong Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hong Hua Used Clinically?
Hong Hua Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, unblock menstruation - blood stasis patterns w/amenorrhea, abdominal pain, post partum dizziness, lochioschesis, abdominal masses.
- Dispels blood stasis, alleviates pain - blood stasis wounds and pain, carbuncles, dark purplish erythema, rash, chest pain due to blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Hong Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hong Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hong Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hong Hua Is Discussed
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hong Hua
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Hong Hua is generally used
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan -Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tao Hong Si Wu Wan -Four Substances Pills With Safflower And Peach Pit (Tonify)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hong hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc