Names Of Hong Qu
How Is Hong Qu Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hong Qu Used Clinically?
Hong Qu Usages and Indications
Tonifies the spleen and stomach for a range of digestive issues, indigestion with undigested food in the stool, clinically shown to be beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels, limiting the development of diabetes.
In TCM terms it also invigorates the blood and eliminiates stasis - this generally aids a range of cardiovascular issues.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally avoid other statin medicines.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How Is Hong Qu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hong Qu
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hong Qu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hong Qu Is Discussed
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hong qu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.