Names Of Hong Qu
How Is Hong Qu Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hong Qu Used Clinically?
Hong Qu Usages and Indications
Tonifies the spleen and stomach for a range of digestive issues, indigestion with undigested food in the stool, clinically shown to be beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels, limiting the development of diabetes.
In TCM terms it also invigorates the blood and eliminiates stasis - this generally aids a range of cardiovascular issues.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally avoid other statin medicines.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How Is Hong Qu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hong Qu
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hong Qu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hong Qu Is Discussed
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hong qu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse