Names Of Hong Qu
How Is Hong Qu Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hong Qu Used Clinically?
Hong Qu Usages and Indications
Tonifies the spleen and stomach for a range of digestive issues, indigestion with undigested food in the stool, clinically shown to be beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels, limiting the development of diabetes.
In TCM terms it also invigorates the blood and eliminiates stasis - this generally aids a range of cardiovascular issues.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally avoid other statin medicines.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How Is Hong Qu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hong Qu
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Hong Qu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hong Qu Is Discussed
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hong qu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums