Names Of Hu Po
How Is Hu Po Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Hu Po Used Clinically?
Hu Po Usages and Indications
- Arrest tremors, stop palpitations, calm the spirit - tremor, palpitation, anxiety, excessive dreams, insomnia, poor memory, convulsions, seizures.
- Invigorate the blood, dissipate stasis - amenorrhea with pain, palpable masses, coronary heart disease.
- Promote urination, invigorate the blood - xue lin.
- Reduce swellings, promote healing - sores, carbuncles, ulcers, genital swelling and pain.
How Is Hu Po Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Po
- Dosage: 0.9-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Po
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hu Po
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu po? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms