Names Of Hu Po
How Is Hu Po Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Hu Po Used Clinically?
Hu Po Usages and Indications
- Arrest tremors, stop palpitations, calm the spirit - tremor, palpitation, anxiety, excessive dreams, insomnia, poor memory, convulsions, seizures.
- Invigorate the blood, dissipate stasis - amenorrhea with pain, palpable masses, coronary heart disease.
- Promote urination, invigorate the blood - xue lin.
- Reduce swellings, promote healing - sores, carbuncles, ulcers, genital swelling and pain.
How Is Hu Po Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Po
- Dosage: 0.9-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Po
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hu Po
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu po? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc