Names Of Hu Po
How Is Hu Po Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Hu Po Used Clinically?
Hu Po Usages and Indications
- Arrest tremors, stop palpitations, calm the spirit - tremor, palpitation, anxiety, excessive dreams, insomnia, poor memory, convulsions, seizures.
- Invigorate the blood, dissipate stasis - amenorrhea with pain, palpable masses, coronary heart disease.
- Promote urination, invigorate the blood - xue lin.
- Reduce swellings, promote healing - sores, carbuncles, ulcers, genital swelling and pain.
How Is Hu Po Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Po
- Dosage: 0.9-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Po
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hu Po
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu po? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc