Names Of Hu Tao Ren
How Is Hu Tao Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Hu Tao Ren Used Clinically?
Hu Tao Ren Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidneys - weak back and knees with coldness, frequent urination.
- Warms lung, help kidney grasp lung qi - chronic cough, wheezing.
- Moisten intestines - constipation in elderly patients.
How Is Hu Tao Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Tao Ren
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hu Tao Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu tao ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc