Names Of Hu Tao Ren
How Is Hu Tao Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Hu Tao Ren Used Clinically?
Hu Tao Ren Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidneys - weak back and knees with coldness, frequent urination.
- Warms lung, help kidney grasp lung qi - chronic cough, wheezing.
- Moisten intestines - constipation in elderly patients.
How Is Hu Tao Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Tao Ren
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hu Tao Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu tao ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc