Names Of Hu Zhang
How Is Hu Zhang Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hu Zhang Used Clinically?
Hu Zhang Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and dispels stasis - amenorrhea, wind-damp painful obstruction, traumatic injury.
- Clears heat and resolves dampness - damp heat jaundice, turbid vaginal discharge.
- Drains heat, transforms phlegm - cough due to lung heat, constipation.
- Discharges toxins - burns, carbuncles (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Hu Zhang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Zhang
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Zhang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu zhang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse