Names Of Hu Zhang
How Is Hu Zhang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hu Zhang Used Clinically?
Hu Zhang Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and dispels stasis - amenorrhea, wind-damp painful obstruction, traumatic injury.
- Clears heat and resolves dampness - damp heat jaundice, turbid vaginal discharge.
- Drains heat, transforms phlegm - cough due to lung heat, constipation.
- Discharges toxins - burns, carbuncles (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Hu Zhang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Zhang
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Zhang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu zhang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc