Names Of Hu Zhang
How Is Hu Zhang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hu Zhang Used Clinically?
Hu Zhang Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and dispels stasis - amenorrhea, wind-damp painful obstruction, traumatic injury.
- Clears heat and resolves dampness - damp heat jaundice, turbid vaginal discharge.
- Drains heat, transforms phlegm - cough due to lung heat, constipation.
- Discharges toxins - burns, carbuncles (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Hu Zhang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Zhang
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Zhang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu zhang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc