Names Of Hu Zhang
How Is Hu Zhang Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Hu Zhang Used Clinically?
Hu Zhang Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and dispels stasis - amenorrhea, wind-damp painful obstruction, traumatic injury.
- Clears heat and resolves dampness - damp heat jaundice, turbid vaginal discharge.
- Drains heat, transforms phlegm - cough due to lung heat, constipation.
- Discharges toxins - burns, carbuncles (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Hu Zhang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hu Zhang
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Hu Zhang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hu zhang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc