Names Of Hua Shi
How Is Hua Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Hua Shi Used Clinically?
Hua Shi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains heat from the bladder - important herb for hot lin syndromes, also for damp heat generated diarrhea.
- Clears heat, summer heat (w/urinary difficult) and damp-heat through urine.
- Absorbs dampness (oozing eczema) - used topically for damp skin lesions.
How Is Hua Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hua Shi
- Dosage: 9-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hua Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hua shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc