Names Of Hua Shi
How Is Hua Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Hua Shi Used Clinically?
Hua Shi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains heat from the bladder - important herb for hot lin syndromes, also for damp heat generated diarrhea.
- Clears heat, summer heat (w/urinary difficult) and damp-heat through urine.
- Absorbs dampness (oozing eczema) - used topically for damp skin lesions.
How Is Hua Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hua Shi
- Dosage: 9-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hua Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hua shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc