Names Of Hua Shi
How Is Hua Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Hua Shi Used Clinically?
Hua Shi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains heat from the bladder - important herb for hot lin syndromes, also for damp heat generated diarrhea.
- Clears heat, summer heat (w/urinary difficult) and damp-heat through urine.
- Absorbs dampness (oozing eczema) - used topically for damp skin lesions.
How Is Hua Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Hua Shi
- Dosage: 9-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Hua Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hua shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms