Names Of Huai Hua Mi
How Is Huai Hua Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Huai Hua Mi Used Clinically?
Huai Hua Mi Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - damp-heat in the large intestine - bloody dysentery, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Cools liver fire - red eyes, dizziness.
How Is Huai Hua Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huai Hua Mi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huai Hua Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huai hua mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms