Names Of Huai Hua Mi
How Is Huai Hua Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Huai Hua Mi Used Clinically?
Huai Hua Mi Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - damp-heat in the large intestine - bloody dysentery, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Cools liver fire - red eyes, dizziness.
How Is Huai Hua Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huai Hua Mi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huai Hua Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huai hua mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse