Names Of Huai Hua Mi
How Is Huai Hua Mi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Huai Hua Mi Used Clinically?
Huai Hua Mi Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - damp-heat in the large intestine - bloody dysentery, bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Cools liver fire - red eyes, dizziness.
How Is Huai Hua Mi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huai Hua Mi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huai Hua Mi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huai hua mi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc